The fifth annual Missouri vs. Illinois All-Star Baseball Game will take place at 7 p.m. Saturday, July 22, at Clemens Field, 403 Warren Barrett Drive. If conditions are poor Saturday, the game will be moved to Sunday, July 23.
Admission at the gate will be $8, and ages 5 and younger will be admitted free. Gates will open at 6 p.m.
The game will feature the top 40 seniors representing 22 high schools from Hannibal, Quincy, Ill., and the surrounding areas.
The game is sponsored by Benson Financial Group of Hannibal and Shottenkirk Toyota and Refreshment Services Pepsi, both of Quincy.
• Bowling Green Gaven Comley, Jorden Billings, Josh Gibson and Trey Nichols
• Canton Cooper Hudnut and Josh Kermoade
• Clark County Addison Sprague and Cory Shatley
• Hannibal Chandler Moffitt and Scot Roberts
• Highland Isaac Brown
• Knox County Hays Klocke, Isaiah Prebe, Josh Hamlin and Kyle Strange
• Mark Twain Bailey McMillen, Cory Kunkel and Loren Carlisle
• Monroe City Austyn Nevels
• Paris Collin Crook
Head coach: Jerry Jerome, Clark County
• Beardstown Mackiel Ruiz
• Brown County Carter Lewis and Keaton Wort
• Central Lane Marlow
• Griggsville-Perry Ian Smith
• Illini West Jonah Burt
• Pittsfield Austin Ator and Korbyn Personett
• Quincy Ben Schroeder, Derek Green and Drake Green
• Quincy Notre Dame Johnny Ray
• Southeastern Cole Eilers
• Triopia Isaac Werries
• Unity Brodie Dunker and Jarett Dunker
• Western Aleck Hively and Austin Ward
• West Hancock Caleb Adams and Will Fox
Head coach: Robin Lewis, Beardstown